Please view the following FAQ’s below and find which best relates to your enquiry.
Tickets (click to open)
Get your tickets now at: CLICK HERE!
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Digital Shoreditch. Digital Shoreditch (the “website”, “company””our”, “us” and “we”) are a not for profit company registered in England and Wales with registration number 7201448. Our registered office and postal address is 42- 46 Princelet Street, London, E1 5LP and our VAT number is GB 138928376. In order for people to contact us we use email@example.com as our email address.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Digital Shoreditch events :
Tickets are only valid if purchased through our website, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or duplicated.
3. Tickets that are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket will be voided and the holder will be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
4. Digital Shoreditch reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
5. Under 14 Years of Age / Attending with Children Restrictions on the age of customers permitted to attend, apply to most events at Digital Shoreditch.
6. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved seated or standing event.
7. Payment by credit card or paypal may be subject to additional booking fee.
8. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
9. Digital Shoreditch is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
10. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at events.
11. Ticket holders consent to featuring in film or sound recordings as members of the audience.
12. Only food and drink provided on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
13. Tickets are valid for one admission only.
14. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
15. Smoking is prohibited within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
There is no physical delivery of tickets – tickets are delivered electronically upon reciept of full payment. You must bring either a printed copy or your ticket reference to the event. Failure to do so may result in severe delays in entry, as you would have to be verified as having a ticket. We may also additionally require ID to ensure the ticket is yours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Due to the limited number of tickets available to our events we apply the following cancellation and refund policy:
- Requests for refunds received more than twenty eight (28) working days prior to the date of the event will receive a full refund.
- Requests for refunds received within twenty eight (28) working days of the event date, refund will not be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to be received more than 28 working days of the event to: Digital Shoreditch, 42- 46 Princelet Street, London, E1 5LP
If, for any reason, Digital Shoreditch has to cancel an event we will notify you by email that you have provided upon booking and will refund your ticket in full.
1.1 Protecting your privacy as a user of the Website is important to us and we strive to keep all information relating to you confidential in accordance with this statement. As part of the normal operation of our services you may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself (“Personal Data”). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy.
1.2 We will be happy to answer any enquiries from you regarding this Privacy Statement, the Personal Data we hold about you or the use we make of it. If you have any queries or comments please contact us via our ‘Contact’ page. If you wish to correct, update, amend or remove any information we hold about you, please contact the Digital Shoredicth team.
2. What data we collect and how?
2.1 If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of Personal Data. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual.
2.2 If you are a member of the Website we will collect and hold Personal Data about you when you apply to become a member. The Personal Data collected by us will include your full name, company, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, country of residence, postcode and your mobile telephone number. You may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with the service you request, such as your credit card details.
Attendees, Speakers/ Participants, Partners, Subscribers
2.3 There are other ways in which you could potentially provide Digital Shoreditch with your personal details, (as an attendee [current or previous], participant, event holder,speaker, partner, subscriber to the festival). The details you may provide may include: Full names, email address, company, job title, social media links.
2.4 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
3. How do we use your personal data?
3.1 We will use all Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested in accordance with the Conditions. If you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
3.2 From time to time, we may use your Personal Data to let you know about other events that we or our associated companies provide, special offers and also to provide news about our business. You can amend your association with us by requesting to unsubscribe from us at the bottom off occasional emails or contacting us at any time.
3.3 We reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other the Website users. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of the Website, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Conditions.
3.4 The Website may make available proposal sites, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and newsgroups. Please remember that any Personal Data that you disclose in these areas of the Website becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
4. How do we ensure protection of members’ personal data?
4.1 When you input any Personal Data into the Website or disclose data whilst working with us, we use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and to ensure that you may input Personal Data safely. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to you.
Links to Other Web Sites:
6.1 By accepting the Conditions or by using the services on the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above and for any other purpose which is reasonably necessary for the provision or proper administration of the Website service in accordance with the Conditions.
6.3 If you do not wish your Personal Data to be used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement or the Conditions please do not use the Website.
7. Changes to our policy.
7.1 This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
7.2 This Privacy Statement is part of the Website Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”) and all defined terms shall have the same meaning as those in the Conditions.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the Website. Should you have any comments or a complaint about how we are using your Personal Data, please see ‘Contact’.
Sponsorship & Getting Involved
- Can I be a sponsor?
YES! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for Digital Shoreditch 2013 please download our Sponsor Pack via: http://digitalshoreditch.com/getinvolved
And if you’d like to take things further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I be part of/speak on a day?
Our 2013 speaker lineup is now completely full, but there’s always next year!
If you want to be involved and present/ speak during the festival in 2014, please fill out a proposal form via: http://crowd.digitalshoreditch.com/ds14-propose
- How else can I be part of Digital Shoreditch?
The best way, apart from coming along to the days, is to host an Open House: http://digitalshoreditch.com/openstudio/
Stuck for ideas? … Get a feel for what Open Houses are about by checking out the incredible events that went on last year: http://digitalshoreditch.com/openhouses/
- How can I sign up for a press pass?
Please register here: http://digitalshoreditch.com/presspass/
Digital Shoreditch Festival 2013
380 Old Street, London, Greater London, EC1V 9LT
Digital Shoreditch HQ
42-46 Princelet Street, London, E1 5LP
If your enquiry is not related to any of the above please email email@example.com