Friday 1st June
This is the best of digital shoreditch squeezed into one day.
Featuring the Race For App winners and topped off with the legendary party.
The day is aimed at the owners of businesses in digital shoreditch, the movers and shakers who make our community the special place it is. This is a day for local leaders to connect and network at the highest level, to open a dialogue and meet the potential partners on their doorstep.
The climax of the festival unites Shoreditch’s digital superstars and key talent to:
- Connect with the brightest brains, creatives and visionaries catalysing Shoreditch’s vibrant digital economy.
- Collaborate, share and explore key drivers of our businesses and find synergies to further our growth.
- Celebrate the outstanding creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and talent that ignites Shoreditch’s digital economy.
Sessions will include:
- Reflection on the success of the Shoreditch community and how we can take it to the next level together
- Meet the most successful business owners and founders of Tech City
- Presentations by the Race for Apps winners
- The super awesome festival closing party
Discover the SUMMIT’s star speakers for the day event. Find someone interesting? Connect with them via twitter and organise a meetup on the day.
Head of Digital Media, News & Sport
Head of Planning
Head of Partnerships
Enterprise Business Director
Head of App Development
Deputy Director (research)
It’s about making the most of the day
Digital Shoreditch isn’t the same as other events. It’s not the usual sit down, zone out, be talked at. We’ve carefully designed each event around three key principles:
1) Interaction: You’ll see that each day has a very full agenda of speakers. That won’t mean death by powerpoint. It does mean that our speakers will give you a short taster of ideas earlier in the day so that you can choose who you want to sit down with for a more indepth roundtable discussion.
2) Matchmaking: You might lock eyes with your ideal (business) partner within seconds of entering the room. But just in case that doesn’t happen we’ll be giving you a helping hand. Once you register you can use the festival app to connect with any of the participants based on mutual interests. Our social theme for this year is ‘making meaningful connections’ so expect plenty of activity on making this happen.
3) Networking: We make sure that there is plenty of time each day for structured and unstructured networking, in 1-1s and small groups. Digital Shoreditch is all about building fruitful relationships. You will walk away with new friends, not just a bunch of handouts.